Difference between 433Mhz Electronic shelf label and 2.4Ghz Electronic price tag
In terms of information carrying capacity, the information carrying capacity of 433Mhz Electronic shelf label will be much smaller than that of the 2.4Ghz Electronic price tag, which means that the amount of data that can be interacted per unit time will be much less.
The 433Mhz Digital price tag uses the 433Mhz wireless frequency band and 433Mhz module.
The data transmission rate is only 9600bps, which is much smaller than the data transmission rate of the 2.4GHz ESL system.
Therefore, 433MHz technology is generally only suitable for applications with small data transmission volumes, especially point-to-point application scenarios.
The 2.4Ghz electronic shelf labels can be applied in more fields and complex environments, such as supermarkets, chain stores, pharmacies, conference rooms, warehouses, etc.
The wireless technology supports the star network topology and can expand the network coverage space through multiple base stations. Therefore, the reliability and security of its wireless communication are inferior to that of 2.4Ghz technology.
Different from the encryption function used in 2.4Ghz Electronic price display label technology,
The 433Mhz ESL price tag network generally uses a data transparent transmission protocol, so its network security and reliability are also poor.
Compared with 2.4Ghz technology, it is relatively easy to be deciphered by attacks.
The 2.4G frequency band is an international free frequency band. This frequency band is also called the ISM frequency band. It does not refer to one frequency point, but to the entire frequency range from 2400M to 2483.5M, with a total bandwidth of 83.5M.
It can accommodate many different communication systems. Multiple different channels are used together.
Compared with 433mhz Electronic price display system products,
2.4G ESL label system products have undergone many upgrades.
For example, the 2.4G Digital price tag product will support multiple base stations (AP) to send tasks simultaneously, while the 433mhz Digital price tag can only send tasks to a single base station(AP).
• Advantage of 2.4GHz Electronic price display label
1. Wireless working frequency: 2.4G
2. Long communication distance: up to 25m
3. include more than 60+ models, 2-10+ colors
4.Support more than 16 languages and symbols.
5. Temperature and power sampling and three-color black, white, red independent LED function
6. Low power consumption, ultra-long battery life, no need to replace batteries frequently, and the service life of full scene coverage (refrigerated, normal temperature) can reach 5 years
7. Ultra-low power consumption: System integration is increased by 90%, power consumption is reduced by 45%, and it can refresh more than 18,000 chips per hour
8. Light, thin and strong: Integrated ultra-thin design, perfect for various scenes 2.5D lens, transmittance increased by 30%
9. IP67 protection grade dustproof and waterproof, excellent performance, suitable for various environments
10. Protocol/ API are available for fast integration into customer's system
11. Screen hardness: wear-resistant and scratch-resistant
12. 7-color real-time flashing status interactive reminder, quickly locate products